Khamis, Januari 13, 2011

Degree's Life

Evrything is different time dipl0ma n degree.At degree level i must be m0re independent t0 survive my live at UiTM Segamat.Many pr0blem when i attend 4 degree such as loan 0f ptptn,about transp0rt n als0 my fmily pr0blem.

N0w,if we talk about m0ney, i will thingking twice.Everything in this w0rld must use m0ney.N0t very easy 2 get m0ney in this situation.I plan 2 w0rking part time but the 3 c0mpay that i was call said that they n0 need part time w0rker 4 this moment c0z full.So,no chance 2 work part time.I hope ptptn can settle as s00n as p0ssible.

Then,pr0blem about uitm's bus.Very difficult 2 arrive at class 0n time.s0metimes,8.20a.m i arrive at class.So i don't kn0w h0w 2 settle this pr0blem that included bus driver.

But thankful i g0t UiTM Segamat c0z b4 this in dipl0ma i taking bisnes in Segamat.So,not very difficul about way 2 g0 class 0r s0me other place at Segamat.

p/s : I miss my frenz at dipl0ma level..miss s0 much n much!!:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan